Back.




Assalamualaikum.Ya allah lama tak update blog duh.Lama sangat duh.Hahahahahaah

Logged in here pastu terbaca post lama.God.Childlish gila.I was like 

Don't tell me i wrote that.Or that straight up came from my heart tho

And yep.I consumed most of my time on twitter.Chanting about endless insanity.Malas nak baca post post lama.It was utter  trash omgggg. I just.cant.

Oh btw,since dah form 4 (sebulan lagi form 5 SPM ADOMAKK ADOI SERIOUSLY)

MASIH TAK DAPAT STRAIGHT A'S THE PAST FINALS AND.

I SCREWED UP./

I DID SCREWED UP

PROBABLY NOT THE BEST STUDENT IN MY SCHOOL THO.

as a student yang tak berapa nak bijak pandai cam kawan kawan lain i think i kinda get the hang of it.my dumbness actually

well i know i wasn't supposed to whine about anything i know some valedictorian off some colleges or sumthin sumthin ehem to motivate wtv they might say stuffs like 'just kick ur ass off to hustle up across ur catastrophe straight up to the goals' oh god trash trash.im sooo am not motivated right now.

HELP.

well some people off my school study gila-gila.some is a genius or have an IQ of sumthin sumthin that blew the heck of my room.and aku lak.belajar pun tak pandai.ergh.(okay im not the type of person that really studies ok ngaku pun)whatever.just to state a fact.
i got involved(on my will) in an extra class of engineering drawing and CAN U NOT.it is a private class so.i got  voluntarily paired up with a friend of mine sabrina that is just an utter genius.the first lesson okayy THE FREAKING FIRST LESSON WAS A BREEZE TO HER.OKAY so sorry for the caps i was gonna stress that out lol that she's an instant learner and yep my teacher could read anyone so he stated that sabrina is really really is a magnificent student.omg.im so dumb.that's all.is something wrong with me.im a really really slow ass learner.bad recollection memory.and again.i never ever feel ever in my life a decent student.with decent grades actually.duh.whatever.

i think ive said whatever a lot.

im bad anything wow.that's so amazing uh-huh.ohh- so

hadoi i shouldn't wrote that as a grand re-opening of my blog.

i will blog more tho as no one would ever have gotten my blog into their sights wahahahaah IM SOO ECSTATIS BY THE FACT THAT IM BACKK

i really like this stuff and i don't care who will read mine or comment.

hope nobody did tehee.

bye.see ya.

ps:// omg im halfway reviewing my past posts my title and i knew without reading it it was like a journey through a dumb highschooler.haih.tak kisah lah.i miss blogging.

No comments: