Babysitting?



Using my brother's laptop for now,not gonna be frequent tho cus it might put him under the weather (wrong use of phrase ahahah ) next time i give up my pride to ask him again.Im kinda lucky this time cus he shot me an abrupty satisfying answer implying agreement of his impudent sister wielding his favourite stuff lols.I hadn't really ought to make out times he tilt his head beneath my correspondense of sacred-well-not-that-sacred- question.

Alright i should relate wrap things together.Should have talk about the title from the beginning lol but that's just me.Im easily distracted for god sake it's infuriating as hell i just can't ugh.Okay where do i begin.

It's not an odd thing for me to watch movies late at night untill 3 or 4 or almost 5 in the morning i mean um before u start casting unwanted speculations i only started doing that after spm.So that means it's a warning sign of sleep deprivation even at an early stage.Hahahahah Aisya it's not like u study much before spm u worthless shit.As the famous saying goes

prevention is better than cure.

Hadn't make a pretty good use of that.Yet.In relations of that with above statements which would have make people scowl and orchestrate impeccable frowns regarding my stupidity i probably oblivious to make any inclination of those issues.

Bangangnya kamu ni aisyah.

Hahahahahah so

Woke up at noon ugh actually earlier hours before so imma a pretty brilliant sport at procrastinating so i just had to put my phone into a good use.Youtube for hours before starting to let the flicker of consciousness to hold me a hostage once again.Looks like it could be challenging for type a people.If you have heard of that.

Omg i have drifted so much from the title.

Just so you know if you wondering what is one of my important qualities superimposed.

I have to babysit a five-year old kid soon.She's lovely.

im done.bye.

No comments: